How to get prego easy

I been trying for more then 2 years, what should I do to get pregnant easy. Iwent to the doctor and they said that me and my hubby is ok>>>Should I give up?

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Try having sex on your most fertile days and/or go get a 2nd opinion. Go to a fertility specialist.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Start charting your body. It may just be that you are not trying at the right time. "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler is a good read on the subject. It will tell you how to identify when you are fertile, when you are ovulating so you will know when the best time to have sex is.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yeap, give up on trying and just have fun with it and sooner or later when it is meant to be, it'll happen. My sister-in-law and brother tried for 7 years with no luck and then when they gave up 6 months later she got pregnant. Good Luck
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thanku sooo much
    Tslove23

Comment by Tslove23 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• have you seen a fertility doc?? You might have a blocked tube. Other than that make sure you are both eating right.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I tried for 6 months before I gave up and about 2 months later I found out I was pregnant
    tayysmommy

Answer by tayysmommy at 12:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nope. Figure out when you're most fertile (usually when you're ovulating) and have tons of sex on those days.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well a friend of mine told me about Lydia Pinkham pills that also comes in liquid. She said that she took these pills after trying for 4 years and had been going to infertility doctors. She said she got pregnant on the first bottle. It is said that there is "a baby in every bottle". Her family and friends that have tried it all got pregnant. I told some one I know about them so I really dont know yet if they are going to try them or not. You can google them and read more about them. It also states that 7 out 8 babies born are girls. Good Luck and let us know if you take these and get pregnant.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 11:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010