Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any lawyers out there? I need advice, please help!!!

Please PM me b/c it's too much to put out there. It's regarding landlord tenant issues. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by anxious1stimer at 3:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 16 (2,714 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • you need advice from someone who is in your state or even in your county. i am a property manager in wisconsin i might be able to at least give you a sounding board.

    Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

  • Look at the website "Ask A Lawyer"  and ask them.

    There are other questions there as well and maybe some has already answered to. GL


    Answer by musicmom08 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

  • Contact your local renters' rights office

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.