Billion dollars you just won it what are you going to do for your family ?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pay off all our bills, buy DH a new truck, me a new car & us a new camper. We also want some acreage to farm, something a lot bigger than what we have now & where we can keep animals. For DS, we'd be able to send him to school wherever he'd want to go & make sure he has the help he needs to succeed.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Pay off all my debt and buy a house with a nice yard.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• 1st I would make a donation to my favorite church and a charity of my choice, then i would pay off the mortgage on the house we live in, make some improvements and give it to my mom after buying a new house for our expanding family, i would also set up mutual funds for my children, put $5000 on each bill so i wouldnt have to worry about that for atleast 2-3 years, Have a lavish wedding a honeymoon, and take my family including my mom and sisters on a nice vacation everyone who has stuck by me through the good times and the bad would get a nice monetary gift (because im a giver) and of course i would save too :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• hire a financial team to help me manage the money first off
    afteer that and a sizeable donation to the local homeless shelter i dont know to be honest
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• pay for college for all 4 of them, buy 3 of them new cars, new places to live.... like condos or something they can call their own... then I would take my husbands property and my property in another state and we would build new houses ...on each property there would be a huge garage with 4 wheelers and snowmobiles, jet ski's a speed boat and a fishing boat
    I would get lipo and hire a cook
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Built Harmony Recycle Ranch and a homeless shelter for mothers, vet, and runaway kids.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Ipay my home and car and husbands motorcycle off, catch all the other bills up, and pay for my kids monthly tution at the private christian academy they attend until their graduating yr. Then take the entire family both mine and inlaws on vaca for a wk. the rest would go in savings with me being the only person to have acces. Of course Id have to give the husband a weekly allowance thought!
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 4:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Pay all of my bills, fix up this house so I can sell it, buy a nicer house with more room and a nice yard w/a gardener. Buy my husband a nicer truck, pay off my mom's house so she can move to the same city as me. Nice vacation and then probably save it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010