Can you be attracted to one or two women but not be bisexual?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i wonder the samething
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 3:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• definitely. really NO human being is completely one way or another etc. and with the strong emotional attachments women form and the intimacies of thier friendships its natural sometimes for the lines to be blurred. it doesnt make you gay or bi-sexual .
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yes! I find many women to be attractive but I dont think in my head "I'd do her" LOL.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i used to be that way when i was younger and i felt it was ok to be attracted to another female but do we act on it is the question
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think so... women are beautiful and caring..... but even if you were it would be ok
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thinking a women is pretty and has a nice body does not make you Bisexual. At least i don't think so. I think if you want to take it to the next level,,,sex. That is bisexual to me.

Answer by louise2 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think so! I find lots of women very hot, i even enjoy flirting & playing a lil innocent "slap & tickle". But, i never ever want to "go down" on a chick...or even worse, be in a relationship with one! I could not handle all that estrogen flying around. We'd probably be on the same menstral cycle & once a month, we'd probably try to kill each other. I'm enough drama for one relationship, i don't need another woman in my life to add to it. I need a good dose of testosterone to level me out...lol. That's just me though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Can you find someone attractive and not be bisexual? Of course. But if you find someone sexually attractive or want to sleep with them I would think no... If you found out your SO was attracted to men, even just one or two, would you still think of him as 100% straight? If not, then chances are you can't consider a woman who is attracted to even a few other women fully straight either...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My question is why is being considered bisexual a bad thing?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I was really just wondering.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010