What's your favorite bedtime habbit?

I LOVE to fall asleep with the light on I can look around all sleepy and dream away with open eyes! Or read a book until I fall asleep over it. Taht way I can just give into that overwelming cozyness and don't need to turn and stretch to turn off the light and put the book down.
My husband allways comes to bed late at night. He will take the book away and switch off the lights. I find it soooooo comforting!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is laying down.

Answer by louise2 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I like to snuggle up with the hubby and watch netflix together or read before bed. (He bought me a book light so I wouldn't have to get up to turn off the light.) :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love to reach ove to my SO and touch him and tell him I love him. If he goes to sleep with me some times he sleep with the baby in the chair and gets in to bed later.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My favorite HABIT is watching The Late Show with David Letterman in bed,then reading.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my favorite BAD habit before bed is...eating chocolate! For some reason, i always want chocolate right before bed.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I always have a snack, then shower. A warm shower just puts me on the edge of falling out. I always leave the light on too, he stays up watching his military and history shows. But always grumbles about the lights and the electric bill! ;)
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 3:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010