Do you believe that the eye creams are just reg. creams sold in smaller amount for more money???

i'm not sure what to believe anymore. i have heard so many rumors about that exact thing. if that is true then that is a big rip off. but if not....what eye cream do you use.....i want a new one but not before i know what you ladies think !

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There is a list of ingredients you can look up on this one site if I can find it I will let you know. You can look up each individual indredient and find out why it's used and if it's good for you or not.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• LOL! Sorry drugged up on cold medicine...

I am sure in some lines they might be, but for the most part I think the more expensive lines are more concentrated, therefor the smaller packaging.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I use Devita's revitalizing eye lift cream, it works great and it's natural. It's truly natural, none of that fake natural crap you get in the store that has lots of chemicals. I feel that it depends on the ingredients. Always check your ingredients and try to understand why they are in your product and what they do for you. Some creams claim to do certain things but in reality the indredients are the same as a regular cream except just for one ingredient. So hopefully this helps :)
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would say just look at the igredients and compare them!I am also skeptical about this subject
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I use Arbonne RE9 line. I think it just depends on what you are wanting. But a lot depends on genetics and your over all lifestyle
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• The skin around your eyes is much thinner than the rest of your face.  Regular face creams will make your eyes puffy.  So no, they are not the same thing.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• @Soniam301 first part i understand....you use Arbonne Re9 line. Second part i can not follow you,. my question was do you believe eyecreams are the same reg. creams just sold in smaller containers for higher prices.
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• LOL , oic...well i hope you feel better soon.
    now i follow you and i agree with you, but one never knows whats in those things...i have tried to compare the ingredients with the reg. creams etc...but if you are not a chemist there is just no way to understand what the heck they are talking about and what ingredients make a eye cream diff. from a reg. cream.
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thank you you have been helpful..
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010