How do you stay focused on potty training with so much chaos all over?

I'm trying to potty train my two year old. He finally seems ready and interested, but I also babysit a 6 month old during the weekdays. A spoiled six month old he screams when shes not being held. (Seriously, sometimes she just screams to scream) So between trying not to pull my hair out how can I stayed motivated and focused for my son?

prettypaper

Asked by prettypaper at 4:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• One idea..........You could wait a little longer to make sure he is really ready and use the three day method over a weekend. I hear it is great. You can read about it online (google) or ask other moms here about it. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i am doing the 3 day method when my dd is ready. i got the ebook and its fantastic of what i read. 3 whole days on the weekend to potty train and you wont have to worry about the baby distracting you. look it up. good luck.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010