Does This sound like i could be pregant?

My tummy is hard and i have been having back aches and head aches. i eat like every 2 hours and i have to use the bathroom at least 1-3 hours? my period does start until Nov. 3 should i take the test? its my first time can anyone help me?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The symptoms of pregnancy various because not everyone is alike. Example: Some women get severe morning sickness and others do not. There are test that allow you tell up to 5 days before. I have been pregnant 6 times and each time my body told me that something was not right. I knew I was pregnant. But with me I could not take the urine test because they were saying false. I went to the dr the day I took the urine test and I was pregnant. I was 4 weeks with the first one, 6 weeks with the twins which was my 2nd pregnancy. 8 weeks with the 3rd, 12 weeks with the 4. And 3weeks with the last. But make sure you get a name brand test such as EPT. Or the one that allows you to pee on the stick. I can' t remember the name but they advertise it on TV. Ask the pharmist which one is the best.
    If you have any questions at all please Pm me.
    redneckmom777

Answer by redneckmom777 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• take a pregnancy test that will help you
    jumpingjack

Answer by jumpingjack at 11:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2008