how do get rid of bags under my eyes

the question is pretty self explainit0ry

mandar

Asked by mandar at 4:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Get more sleep, less stress and more vitamin K for long term. For immediate, you can freeze a pair of spoons and then lay them on your skin for as long as you can handle the cold. The longer the better.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• preparation h
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I agree with silversmom, more sleep, less stress, and a healthy diet also helps. Do you have allergies? That could be why. It's just a list of reasons why we get them but try an eyecream regularly, drink lots of water, maybe some cucumbers. :)
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• rest, and if you sleep on your side or face stop it
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• cucumber slices or used tea bags, preferably green tea or camomille
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have this same problem, I don't like preparation-h because it peels on your eyes plus if you have sensitive eyes it can irritate them. I tried gels. I guess the best thing would be to use tea bags(cold). For cover ups Ive found bare essential minerals works wonders.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You can apply tea bags to your under eyes in the AM.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• great up some cucumber and put it in some gauze that way it touches all parts of your eyes. Drink more water, get a work out, and go to bed earlier.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Try the cold spoons and tea as other people have suggested, those are great quick fixes. Also invest in an under eye cream that will restore some firmness and help that area age more gracefully. I like everything Skinplicity as far as skin care goes. My dermatologist is the one that turned me on to the brand. My "regimen" came with a firming eye cream. It's really great! I hope you find something that works for you! :)

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010