What's the worse purposel you ever received?

I had an ex contact me a month after we broke up asking me to go back to him and marry him. I asked why did he want to marry me his first answer was "You're fanatic in bed." I asked him that's the only reason you want to marry me and he says "Oh I also love you."
Um Yeah, i asked him to never contact me again.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, my ex never proposed, ours was a shotgun wedding. New hubby swears he proposed, but I don't remember hearing him and when my ring came in, I didn't wear it at first, told him I was waiting for him to give it to me and he finally confessed that he had no idea what I was wanting him to do (dinner, hide it in the dessert, or maybe show up at my work, etc) and I told him I just wanted him to surprise me. So then he said it's not like I haven't already said I wanted to marry you....so I just put it on and walked around mad at him for a week! And he swears that because he finally decided one night that we should get married (we had been living together for almost 3 years) that he proposed. He's a great guy and does so much for me but as for traditional romantic, mushy stuff, he doesn't have a clue most of the time! lol I still love him though, he does enough other stuff to make up for not being all hearts and flowers
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I never was proposed to but once, and that was by my husband of almost 46 years, so I never had a bad proposal. His reason for wanting to marry me was that he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I like that!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I only had one proposal....my DH. It was sort of nice. :-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I've been engaged three times, married once (never engaged to my DH before marriage)...

I have yet to be proposed to... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I had one proposal from my husband and it is very sweet.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010