can you be overy tiered befor labor? i am so tiered i slept all night and had a nap i just got up and im still so tiered

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was never tired before labor, usually had enough energy to want to rearrange or redecorate something. ur body may be needing a certain vitamin, u may want to tell your doctor about it..good luck with ur pregnancy :)
    luzianagurl

Answer by luzianagurl at 5:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• YOu might be anemic which is when you are very low in iron. It makes you very very tired. I would get checked by a doctor because if you leave it too long you could faint and also may require a blood transfusion. Just a possibility.
    DeniseDoxilly

Answer by DeniseDoxilly at 5:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I am 38 weeks and I am exhausted! If you read on the sites for this time it is common for women to either be full of energy, nesting or exhausted! Reason being and I know I can speak from experience. I get terrible sleep at night, I have a hard time breathing and my indigestion is worst now then ever before! And I also have twins to take care of and a house to keep up with and clean. When it comes time to have your baby your body is going to know it and you will get the second wind you need, the excitement alone will help with that.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I feel the exact same way at 34 weeks! I just feel like throughout the night between the going to the bathroom and being uncomfortable, I don't get real sleep :(
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010