Any of you have this?

Do you have at least one snobby neighborhood? I have 2 around here, we live in nice private development. And all of us are so nice, we chat & wave in the mornings also, walk around neighborhood. Expect these 2 people who never waves, always drive by like they didn't see us. Ugh, rude.

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 5:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I've had plenty of neighbors like that. I once lived in a very nice complex and the yuppies I guess thought they did not have to be friendly at the mailboxes, sayin a hello.even when they made eye contact. Very rude.

Where we live now, a family and I have the same exact vehicle and color.....one morning I said, with the window down to him,"Good morning sir....Look... our cars are twins!!! "

Real sweet family and every day we smile and wave and say good morning/good afternoon when ever me meet up.... He'll go real slow and say,"Is my sons sister behaving?"

He and his wife are in their 60's and I say,"Yessir, so far so good this week! No time outs in the shop this week!" Their school aged grandkids get a laugh.

They make up for the snooty ones whom think they don't have to acknowledge people they see every day, who waves and says hi to them and they look like the fools standing there. Not me.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not so much a snobby neighborhood, but, snobby people who think you are dirt that should not be breathing the same air they do.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• None that I can think of even thought we do live in a pretty yuppie neighboorhood. But all our close neighbors are nice and friendly.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my next door neighbor... we used to be friends (which is how i met my hubby) but she has this weird thing that she gets into weird moods and stops talking to everyone (all of our friends) and its soo funny to watch her stare at the ground on the way to her car just so she wont have to speak. or wave lol.. cracks me up
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010