what helps morning sickness?

Well im sure im the only guy on cafe mom lol but o well :) my wife has morning sickness and well i cant bare to see her so misserable! is there anything that you can eat or do to help relieve some of the nausea ect ect? please help me out! :) thanks yall

MrNMrsMagistro

Asked by MrNMrsMagistro at 3:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• try ginger and black licorice altoids

It cured my morning sickness really well, also try the mommy to be pops I know that you can get them at motherhood maternity not sure about Walgreens but you can try there as well

mom2savannah731

Answer by mom2savannah731 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• awhhhi think thats so adorable your on here lol... uhm to help morning sickness i have a pack of saltine crackers next to my bed bc every morning i wake up i feel naucious. it helps so crackers.. food because being hungry makes morning sickness worse. flat sprite it supposed to keep the tummy from turning. peppermint helps also, so she can suck on a peppermint :) kills morning breath too! lol im just kidding.. alot of iron ( like in her prenatal vitamins) can cause nausia.. she can try an acupressure bracelet.. it may help too. :) best of luck to her.. and congrats on your baby!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i am 15 weeks preg and am now just getting over my morning, noon , and night sickness. Nothing worked except Zofran from my dr. It was actually my heartburn that caused me to be so sick. Good luck i feel her pain
    marinelover102

Answer by marinelover102 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Its good to know that there are man like you here, its so sweet of you to try to help your wife. For me saltine crackers worked, also i would take a nap and wake up without it, so that sometimes helped, if its too severe i would as the Dr.,, good with your new baby and hope your wife feels better soon.
    lovelytwinmomma

Answer by lovelytwinmomma at 5:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• call her doctor adn get some pheneghran.
    congratulations.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2008