Am i the only one who thinks this is insane

I know a girl who has a 2yr old son, she met his dad at a sci fi convention they got drunk , lost touch, well she found him on facebook, and they kid looks identicle to him and his other kids (he used to be married, not when they hooked up though), basically shes going to his state next month and they are getting married... they have been talking for only two months, but he says she hasnt left his mind, that he knows this is the fates, and the god's telling him they are meant to be.

Shes going to be 24 soon and well she has her mind set.. i'm just worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah i have a friend who does crazy shit like that too. she married a guy she met on myspace 4 months after they married... 4 months later, they were divorced. what are ya gonna do
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Atleast its her sons father.. not that its much better lol

hawtteenmama

Answer by hawtteenmama at 5:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You either look like an asshole for ruining her pretend "it's meant to be" fun by telling her your concerns or you let her go find out the hard way that you don't go get married after knowing someone for 5 minutes, having freaky sci fi sex, and then not talking for 2 years. Basically she's known him BY FACEBOOK for 2 months. Good luck to her, but if I were you I'd stay out of it. Maybe it will work out, if not she will have to learn the hard way. Good for her for taking a chance............?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 5:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I definitely think that is crazy! A couple in my opinion should take time to understand one another and get to know each other really well!!!
    Help-Please

Answer by Help-Please at 5:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sounds insane to me ............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• seriously??? ok 1st of all has she even thought that JUST because the kids look like him/ other kids.. DOESNT mean they are his... i know ALOT of people that have kids look like someone they arent even related to. second of all.. it was a one night stand that lead to a baby.. lets get to know the guy before letting him into your CHILDS life.. come on now.. its not a one night stand run in years later.. its a hook up that gave you the most precious thing in the world (IF IT IS EVEN HIS) (DNA TEST PLEASE) dont just trust him to be a "good" man and allow him full access to your child
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sounds a bit crazy but maybe he's right maybe they were meant to be.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It's crazy, but I've seen crazier. She needs to get a paternity test done first though and then work on getting to know the guy first before just jumping into marriage with him
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It is crazy. Tell her to take her time, trust me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• They already have a kid - let them try it out. They are both sci-fi buffs so maybe they have a cosmic connection.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010