Which Vitamins do you feel are essential?

Which do you take on a daily basis and why? Do you feel some are better for boosting immunity?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Health

• Taking a multivitamin is the best option. Definitley extra vitamin D during the winter which will ward off flu and cold and disease. The cheaper vitamins like One a Day and Centrum do more harm than good. They have been proven to crystallize during digestion which inhibits absorption so they basically pass right through you. Pay a little extra and get good quality. I use Melaleuca vitamins and they have been the best I have tried so far. I have also used Mannatech and they are pretty good too but more expensive. I really noticed a difference in my energy and immune system for myself and my kids barely ever get sick with the Melaleuca. Price is reasonable.
    DeniseDoxilly

Answer by DeniseDoxilly at 5:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I take Juice Plus, it's whole food based nutrition in a capsule. I get all the nutrients I need from real fruits and veggies vs synthetic vitamins. I've been taking Juice Plus for more then a year and I have never felt better. Contact me if you would like more info. Juice Plus changed my life.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I take calcium, vitamin B12, vitamin D and a multivitamin.   I also take vitamin C in the winter.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010