2 years ago my husband cheated on me . and since then, he has been received calls from different women. he takes his phones everywhere. he even go outside so he can talk on the phone. the other day he comes home with blood stains in his briefs. when i confronted him, he said that they are my blood stain, deep down i know that he is lying. im ready to leave him. please help me.

helpless123

Asked by helpless123 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Help yourself. Leave.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i would of left his ass a long time ago! what are you waiting for?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would leave even though I know it must be so hard especially if you still love him! I feel your pain!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If you know his lying just kick his ass out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You know he is lying to you, so it's up to you if you are willing to stay or go.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• A woman's intuition is a very powerful thing, never ignore it. With that being said, not sure what you can do as I don't know your situation, but maybe you need to tell him your leaving and see what he does. If he doesn't want you to go then there is hope, but not without a lot of help. Good luck to you.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Kick his ass to the curb move on and up. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• you have to decide if you want to live him. Do you love him? If you know he is lying, are you willing to go it alone? How about the kids? Does you have the funds to make it? Will he be able to support you?
    Some people go on and live seperate lives. Maybe not ideal but it works for them. It sounds like he is not going to stop so you have to think this out and decide for you and your children.
    I would not be having sex with him because of the disease risk.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• And I should add, if you want to leave, then just do it. Don't be stuck in an unhealthy relationship, it will only get worse.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It's hard but you are only hurting yourself by not leaving him. He obviously thinks he can get away with it without losing you and by staying with him you are only saying "walk all over me". Even if you think there may be a chance that he is telling the truth (which he most likely isn't) being in a relationship where you can't trust the person is awful. There is no point in being with someone who you are going to be worried about cheating on you all the time. It's easier said then done but you deserve better than that. Call back the girls on his phone. Normally I am against snooping but I had a boyfriend once who was always snooping on me so I figured he must be hiding something if he thinks I am...so once I looked at his phone and saw his conversations and emails and what not I figured out that he was a pos, left him, and never looked back.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 5:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010