when is the right time to move in with ur partner?

we've been together for 3 yrs now and we have a little boy but we fight to much about him having another girl?

angelsmommy12

Asked by angelsmommy12 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• in my opinion-
    when your married...but thats just my thoughts
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Your partner has another girlfriend? Is that what you mean? I'm curious why you didn't move in together when you were expecting your son. That would be the time, I think.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Why would you want to move in with someone that has another person on the side?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• When you are married.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If you are fighting too much, then neither of you are mature enough to move in together. As for another girl, if that means GF, then why are you still with him?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I agree with lovin ..when you are married.
    If you are fighting about him having another girlfriend moving in with him is a BAD idea. He obviously doesn't think he is in a monogamous relationship.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That is different for everyone. Nobody can tell you when it is right to live together. I moved in with my husband a month into us dating. We knew it was right and it has been. Now as far as your situation, as little as I know about it, it doesn't sound like it's the right move for you. If you're fighting over him having another girl, whether it's a real situation or a assumed one, then you don't have trust in him. You should never, ever live with someone you don't have trust in or can't on a regular basis communicate in a civil manner with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• When you are married.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Assuming by another girl, you mean girlfriend, then I agree with the others, why would you want to move in with him if he has another girlfriend? And if you mean another girl as in daughter in addition to the son he has with you, then if you all are fighting because you're jealous of his other child, he has a responsibility to that child just like he does to your son, you can't expect him not to fulfill his obligations to his child. Either way, it doesn't sound like you all need to be moving in together if you can't get along. That would not be good for any of the children involved
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• wow.. another girl??? hmm NEVER and why are you with him.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010