Do you like your neighbors?

Are they cool? Are they grumpy? Inconsiderate? What are your neighbors like?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't even know their names... I know the old lady next door, I've known her my entire life. Beyond that, I've only ever spoke to one other person on the block and she's a super bitch! Beyond that, I have never had contact with them, no reason to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes I love them. We have cook-outs together, they watch my son in emergencies,etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• The guy on the right side bothers me. They're nice people, keep to themselves, but I think because they helped out the previous owner so much that he should continue doing it for us. And we don't need his help and I don't want his help. I get enough "Help" from my dad who's always trying to do everything for us.

The people on my left annoy me even more though. They're nosy and there are 235623542 grandkids that ask 356234 questions. They're all nice neighbors, but sometimes can be annoying.

We keep to ourselves though and don't talk to anyone unless talked to first. So it's little interaction, but still.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I Loved 3 of them. But Cancer got them all. So now I see the current ones. May wave but that's it. None come over, are our friends Etc.. I'm sure they're nice. I have TN breast cancer and I feel so lonely and alone. How I wish I had friends and neighbors that keep in touch., We also live in the rural country.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I like them now...they all moved out
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• pretty good neighbors on both sides talk to them when i see them if anything they'll knock on my door
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We have some goofballs around us, the freak show renters on one side and and across the street we have Mrs. Robinson and her "Boy Toy" (younger, gross, ugly looking dude). Everyone else seems to be normal and friendly.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yes! we just met the neighbors 2 houses down. the mother is als a sahm, and her youngest is younger than my son but they play together nicely, the 2 older boys and very friendlly and the older girl offered to babysit!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Most of our neighbours are good people but there are one or two that keep to themselves.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I dont know my neighbors. I know its a lady and man that lives up stairs. The lady looks friendly and the man look likes he dont like us (me and my kids). I seen others around but they all seem to keep to theirself
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 6:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010