Mini Halloween Party Help?

I am planning a mini halloween party with some of my family. It will be mine family(me, hubby, and 4 year old son) and my sil's family(sil, her hubby, 2 daughters *8years old & 12years old*). i plan on doing movies, pizza, candy, mini activities(like coloring). what else could we do? I need info by friday the 22nd becuz we are going it that weekend (our mall is doing a halloween thing on the 24th so i thought we would do it the same weekend & we will have the money to do it). So if u could please send me any info i would really appreciate it. like what movies, what activities, and even what kind of goodies to make! Thanks again Chicas!!!! Love & Hugs All!!!!

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I got a couple games who can blow up a balloon fastest and pop it 1 st one wins, chew bubble gum eat a cracker and see if and one can blow a bubble, hang an apple from a string different levels and see who finishes first with hands behind back
    krickit2

Answer by krickit2 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• A friend and I did a fall party at her house several years ago and it turned out to be alot of fun! The kids bobbed for apples, broke a jack-o-lantern pinata, played pin the leaf on the tree (like pin the tail on the donkey), and had a mystery box with a small hole in it where you put your hand in and guess what's in there. The box has spaghetti for brains, grapes for eyes, etc. My friend also had snacks and treats for everyone to munch on. You could get decorations at the dollar store. For treats you could have cupcakes with orange icing and have some candies or sprinkles and have the kids decorate their own cupcake jack-o-lanterns. I have a little cookbook filled with all Halloween recipes from Pillsbury which I bought at the local grocery store a few years back. It was with the magazines at the cashier's spot. Next time you're there, check it out. Have fun!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010