Mirror Image Marketing question

Has anyone tried this, I have read great reviews, and not that many negative stuff. I am wondering because we are in need of some serious assistance! The lowest offers seems worth it, but how does it work, what do you do, and don't forget, honesty is key... I have been doing survey sites, and I must say I have been working them as a job, and have earned some, just not enough to withdraw, interested send me a message, any ideas on something different that costs JACK CRAP I dont want to buy, i dont want to pay, and i dont want to invest... i could ditch my family for a full time 1300 a month job if that was the case!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Can you provide a link to it? I've never heard of it and the only thing online I cn find is for a makeup company made here in the US but sold overseas.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Why would you not take a $1300.00 a month job if given the opportunity??
    Anonymous