Any suggestion on diet pills?

I know its the easy way,but I have tried diet and exercise and I get frustrated after two weeks. I am 36 yrs old 5ft 7in and weight 270 lbs. I am at a point were I am getting depressed. Help!

mrspsanchez

Asked by mrspsanchez at 6:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Look into the HCG diet..if you can stick with it (its drops) and a pretty strict diet of chicken, beef, turkey, or some types of fish, then salad, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, there are some other veggies i cant remember, then fruit is strawberrys, apples, oranges and grapefruit. its easy to follow i did it for like 8 days and lost 10 pounds in that time..but with my 2 young kids in the house it was very frustrating for me to follow but am going to try harder here soon.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thank u.. I have read about this diet and actually was interested in trying it. Where did u buy the drops? and r they expensive?
    mrspsanchez

Comment by mrspsanchez (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i originally bought them from GNC, but found a website called myhcg look them up on facebook, and bought it from there...it was around 50 or so for a bottle but should last you at least 30 days.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thank u
    mrspsanchez

Comment by mrspsanchez (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• mega-t green tea pills. they really work. you still have to diet and exercise but they make it work, and they make it work fast. promise. get them at cvs
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• great thanks I will look into it...
    mrspsanchez

Comment by mrspsanchez (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Phentermine works wonders, but it's not for long term use, it's hard on your heart, and you do have to see a DR to get it
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010