Swiffer sweeper vac or other product?

I have ALL wood floors in my house, NO carpet what so ever. With two little ones and a dog sweeping with a broom just doesn't cut it. Have you tried the swiffer sweeper vac or other product? What do you recommend?

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• im in the same situation. All hardowwd floors with 2 children a baby and me and my hubby. Sweeping is endless. Someone I know told me they bought a Bissell 2-1 and they love it. They said it is so quicker and easier. Still havent went to get one yet but I know it most work good cuz she has all hardwood floors as well. She's wanting to rack up on em and gives em as Christmas presents. Think they are about 30-40 dollars. Not too high
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My mom has this one red one, She said she got it off TV but I'm not sure what it's called. She has an extra one, I shoulda grabbed it while I was visiting!! lol
    Amanda_Jo1209

Comment by Amanda_Jo1209 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010