Is there a difference between gummy prenatal vitamins and regular ones? And does anyone have a hard time taking them?

nic0ley0

Asked by nic0ley0 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the gummy ones were that only ones i could take that i would throw up
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I had horrible all-day sickness, so I took 2 Flintstones Complete. 2 of those chewable vitamins = most prenatals!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 7:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• wow they have gummy?
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i couldnt keep down vitamins with any of my 3 children. they all turned out healthy so i wasnt too much worried about it. the way is see it is they didnt have prenatal vitamins around way back in the day so...
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• In my experience, the regular prenatal vitamins I used to take made me sick and I couldn't swallow them without gagging. :( Since then I've been taking gummy prenatals and so far they haven't made me sick! It's by Vitafusion and I bought it in Target! :D
    tired_mommyJ

Answer by tired_mommyJ at 6:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010