What are you giving out for Halloween treats?

Candy? Stickers? Tooth brushes LOL!

Cara5

Asked by Cara5 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I usually do candy bars. But we live in the woods where houses are very spread out. Therefore we get very few treaters. I always have all this extra candy to trash. This year I got a couple barrels of prepackaged pretzels. This is something that my whole family eats and use for snacks.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• actually that is a great idea! I know most kids won't want cheap toys are stickers but they don't need all that candy. especially young toddlers.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• reese's peanut butter cups....anyone not givin out chocolate is cheap...no one eats the hard as a rock bubble yum's and dum dums. Then you get the jerks who scotch tape 5 pennies together and give those out. Just give the kids what they want, obviously their parents don't mind candy or they wouldn't let them trick or treak in the first place
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Nothing.  We don't get enough trick or treaters to make it worth our while.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I used to give out candy bars (none with peanut products in them though, just in case). This year I'm not doing anything.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Notta. I'm usually not at home.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Candy and Pretzels
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We have a big bowl full of tons of stuff. I bought a mixed bag of candies (the huge ones from target), and we have tons of party favors like little card games, toy rings, Hannah Montana notepads, crayon sets, halloween rings, there's tons of stuff that kids would love in there and they have their choice of picking candy or a toy or game so I think it's great.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I usually give out the small boxes of raisins. They are treat enough to be accepted by the tots, and the teenagers (who shouldn't be horning in on the kiddie's night of fun anyway) don't come back for more. Best of all: I don't like them, so I don't have to worry that I will eat all the leftovers, or sneak 'samples' before Halloween. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010