Do you take your family to live theater?

If so what kind... professional theater, school play, musicals? Do you like them? Would you go more if they were cheaper?

Cara5

Asked by Cara5 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• i would love to. i have never been myself.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not yet. My kids are too young for that kind of thing yet. But I make an effort to see 3 or 4 plays or musicals (at least) a year. I just went to see the Phantom of the Opera (again) a few months ago... Being I was in a theater company for a short time, I wouldn't be a very good supporter if I didn't at least attempt to continue going.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I used to when she was younger, but if they were cheaper we probably would've lived three. In today's economy, people just cant afford it
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 8:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes. We take the kids to Little Theater performances a few times a year, depending on the presentation. We also go to productions put on by other community theaters if we hear about them and performances of the local college and high schools. I would love to see the ticket prices come down, though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• No not realy I would like to tough may be some one can tell the people in Miami that it is some thing we would like to do. Ha ha. lol
    Now they ony have adult stuff real sex talk and things.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have not brought my daughters yet, but only because it is so expensive. If it were cheaper I would bring my 3 year old.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2010