any one got any idea what my dog is asking for?

Full bowl of food, full bowl of water, doesn't have to poop, Just played an hours worth of tag, keeps coming up and asking for something.

She seems to want to go out the back door, but she goes out the front door.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 7:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pets

• *to use the rest room.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• maybe she senses something is out there?
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Gosh I don't know.. my dog drives me crazy all the time! His problem is that he's always on the wrong side of the door! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Maybe an hours worth of tag wasnt enough! Or it could be a "Squirrel"! (Little joke from UP)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• She loves you as her favorite and wants to see how much you will do for her. Is there something out that back door that's interesting? A lost toy, treat, friend etc... ?? Pets, gotta' love them!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Hm,...is she spayed???
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 8:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• just attention or scratch behind the ear. or doggie downer lol
    krickit2

Answer by krickit2 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Could be an animal she sees out there. It could be that she does have to use the bathroom and is begging at whatever door she can get to. It could be that she wants to play still. Just let her out for a while and see what happens.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Could be an animal.. or she wants to go outside to run around. An hour of play isn't always enough. :)
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 9:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• A few things you can try. One: get her a runner. This way you can let her out in the backyard and she can run off some of that energy. Two: Get her a few toys from the Thrift Store. Try something plastic and something fuzzy. I say thing because one of my dogs preferes a squeeky plastic ball while another likes a fuzzy bunny rabbit. I paid all of twenty five cents for them.It can be nerve racking when you want to meet their needs but just can't figure out what the need is. LOL Hang in there. You are a good mom to your baby! Number three: Maybe taking her for a walk will help her. Its always a great bonding moment. I hope these help you. Have fun!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2010