Where can I buy a fake cell phone that you can make ring with a remote?

Once I saw a fake cell phone that you could make ring with a remote, so you could get out of a date that was going bad. I want to buy one for a skit I'm going to do. Does anyone know where I could get one?

arkansasmom1985

Asked by arkansasmom1985 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• Oh wait I see why... What about a cheap pre-paid phone to have someone call?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• that's very cool! never heard.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• huh... sounds expensive for a skit. Can you just have someone in the audience call your phone on que?
    Cara5

Answer by Cara5 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• No clue. But you can get the same effect by setting the alarm on a phone, & choosing the alarm tone to sound like a phone. No idea if that helps or not.
    xv35ballx

Answer by xv35ballx at 7:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Good idea. The reason I didn't want to just use my own phone is because we have a traveling band that will travel to different churches doing this same skit over and over and over and sometime my phone might ring during the service. Also, I want to do it at the time I want it to. If I set and alarm, it might not be the right time.
    arkansasmom1985

Comment by arkansasmom1985 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• there's an app for that! Well, a few actually but they all require you to set a time I believe. Can someone off stage not call a phone?

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2010