Do you ever get turned down from sex by your husband? This has been hurting me emotionally? TMI!!!

This is something that always happens. First it was I don't want to get you pregnant again, to maybe you need to clean more because every women can have sometimes more of a stronger smell however I don't have that, just discharge bad from hormoanes, LOl ;)

But it hurts me I told him several times and he still pushes me away, and just dosn't seem interested ever! It's been 5 days so far without. I like it at least 3 times a week, sometimes once every other day. Is that a lot to ask for? I heard most women don't like having sex often lol I feel like the man in this marriage at times! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Cheating perhaps?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• seems odd. working too much and tired?
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 7:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Maybe the discharge is a turn off for him.. Have you went to the Dr to see if there is something you can do about it? I think I would have a long talk with him to find out what is really going on.. If he keeps changing his mind as to what is wrong, I would have to go with what butterflyblue said..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Use a toy to release the tension
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I can't imagine my husband cheating! That is out of the picture! But yes he always hurts his stomach, he never feels good, he works but part time nothing to make him too tired. I don't know? :( Last night he did say ( I wish you would just commit adultry so I can leave u and take the kids) That hurt then he said I ( used to have sex a lot with other girls, and don't need it all the time!) He hurts me so much! ( he used to care if I wanted to hang out with my girlfriends at the club and now he dosn't care) There was a girl who would call, and Itold him to tell her to knock it off, which he did I was by him.But I saw her number opn the 10th of october, I left her a message! And then told my husband to block her number. When I asked him for his account number for verizon he got mad, and said I already blocked her! He bothers me but he is a asshole most of the time! So don't know what to think!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Wow are our husbands on the same wavelength? I'm lucky if I get it once every 3 weeks now. He's addicted to work, so I know he's not out cheating because he's at home most of the day working. I know I don't smell, I'm already pregnant, nothing's changed. I wonder how long this can go on before I go looking for it elsewhere. I can't live with a boring sex life.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I am leaving a relationship after ten years without I thought we would have sex but first it was I was fat I lost a ton of weight then it was I didn't have a job and after it was he thought we were too old to have another child after all he is 48 and I am 38 after it was just not worth trying anymore. You have to get to the root of your problem or suggest counceling something has to happen and do it quick. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Men loose interests just like women do. Their hormones change, too, and they go through times when sex really isn't interesting. I certainly wouldn't be getting upset over not having sex for 5 days... My DH and I go 5 or 6 weeks without, then it 10 or 15 times in a week... It's just how things work out sometimes. If he's under stress, sick, depressed, or simply dealing with hormonal changes he could simply not be interested... All you can do is talk to him and see what's going on, if anything...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yes i get turned down from BF....i feel sometimes he's not atrracted to me like he use to be.....im over 30 and they say women in age era are more sex driven WHY idk.....i feel ya on that how u like it at least 2 or 3 times a wk....my BF doesnt like to cuddle sometimes he pushes me away but when he wants to & i don't....he feels i have a attitude
    cute504dimples

Answer by cute504dimples at 10:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Ok, so since you added more to the story...I am in the frame of mind that he's cheating on you and looking for an out. I'm sorry to say this but if a man turns down sex, it's because he's getting it somewhere else (more often than not). Also, if you just found her number a week ago on his phone, he's up to something and that seems pretty obvious since he said he wishes YOU would cheat so he can have an out. Me? I'd get my crap together and get to a lawyer and serve his ass. He's playing games with you. I think he's cheating (or intending to) and he is completely disrespecting you and your k ids on many levels. The only way I could try to work it out with him is if he came clean and got help to work on things together. Doesn't sound like he's at that gate though. Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010