naruto (anime)

okay this may be an odd question.... My husband spends time in his office but actually is watching this cartoon. he spends hours watching it. I know he has been a follower of it for 3 years. once a week they have a new episode and i know he watches it. My question is this. Is it okay for a grown man to save pictures hundreds of pictures of this charictor on our computer? save all the episodes? draw it into things? spend hours watching it and lying about it for no reason? He is obsessed im not sure this is normal. anyone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I've never heard of this, but it doesn't sound normal to be obsessed with anything that much.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Naruto rocks its great and as you can tell by my avatar I like anime as well. I even create it we are aimimg for 2012 to get a parent company to help us produce our own. Anime rocks Naruto is good but Bleach is better!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i agree i have never heard of it.. and to be obsessed with it that much is definitely unhealthy.. and to lie about it... is lame
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Great Hobby...We love anime and Bleach is better LOL...however his obsession may be a little over the top...seek counseling or call a counseling center and ask them if they think he needs counseling...Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have a male friend who watches this show too. At first it caught me by surprise that a grown man would watch this cartoon but he enjoys it and gives him the chance to laugh. With his heavy work schedule and all the pressures he has, he needs a good laugh. Don't let this cartoon get next to you...let your husband enjoy it....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My teen loves Naruto and so does my 65 yr old mother. I think it's cute that your hubby is so into it. It's no worse than my obsession with Twilight and my collection of Twilight stuff incl. lunchboxes and band-aids.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010