Has anyone tried botanical slimming pills?

I have heard so many positive stories around town.. just wondering if anyone has tried them..

mrspsanchez

Asked by mrspsanchez at 7:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• never heard of that.

EMEmom75

Answer by EMEmom75 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've never heard of them, but I have to add that if any "diet" pill actually worked, it would be splashed ALL over the news. No such thing as a quick fix for weight loss, it just doesn't exist. Moderation and smart food choices along with being active is the only thing that has stood the test of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just heard of them last week. Many women from my neighborhood lost weight from these pills. They do work, so far. Because I took my first one today, I havent had any cravings for food. I had lots of energy. The only problem I have is thristy. But other than that these are some good pills. My hearts not racing. I dont feel nervous. Im loving it so far. But i will keep you posted on my progress.
    velmabrown

Answer by velmabrown at 11:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• They really do work. I didnt diet and I lost 7 lbs in one week.
    velmabrown

Answer by velmabrown at 10:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010