Do you ever get baby fever so bad that it's all you think about?

I really want another baby and I'm not getting any younger (30 next yr). If you get bad baby fever, what do you do to help curb it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• God No.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes and I just find me a baby for the night and then get over it. but i am thirty two with a hand small baby.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I've had my tubes tied...and I regret it...but I just think of how blessed I am...I've got lotza little babies that r gonna be born around me soon...ill barrow them!lol
    Jay05-Zee09Moma

Answer by Jay05-Zee09Moma at 8:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yep...I've gone through phases of this periodically in my life....I loved being pregnant , always felt my best during pregnancy...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Have another baby your not too young, I'm 47 with a 12 and 13 year old. If your not sure like everyone else said borrow one for a couple of days. Im sure some mom would be willing to have a break
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I do, and I had a tubal so nothing will come of it. But I would love to have another baby, but due to health issues it wasn't in my cards.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010