Bad, Bad combinations of names and horrible baby names.... adult content

I just posted in the Stir that I went to high school with a couple who stayed together the whole four years. If they ever did get married, I hope she didn't choose to hyphenate her name or keep her maiden name as her middle. His name was Matt Coxe and her name was Stephanie Seaman. HA HA

tonbookluvr

Asked by tonbookluvr at 8:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Richard (Dick) Head. And my assitant principle's last name was Self. Could you imagine if he named his daughter Pleasure? And my cousins all have the initials B.J.B. I am sure you ladies can figure out what we called them! lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• rolling on floor

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Tequila Sunrise...

And that isn't a joke. My Mom used to work for the school district, and when she was processing applications she came across some REALLY bad names...

Another name was Passion.... She told my grandma about that name, and her response was "Why didn't the Mom just name her F*ck?" LOL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 8:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Oh my, that is realllly bad...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I went to school with a girl who named her daughter Nausea. I don't care what you pair that with, it is terrible to name a child! Wonder what "cutsey" name she used for her, Puke? lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sterling Silver, Duck Hunter, Rob Banks
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Rob Banks, wow too funny!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• wow!!!!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I knew a kid in HS... This is No Joke his' first name was Loveingood and his' middle name was Time... We now all know how it was for his parents at the time... LOL
    Mamaj6

Answer by Mamaj6 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2010