Anyone else have a sock monster?

So...does anyone have any great organizing tips for my baby's socks? I try rolling them up togther but they are so little they never stay rolled up and I am losing them all over the place.

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Instead of rolling them up I always put one inside of the other. I've also heard to wash them in a mesh bag so they are always together. I don't remember to do that though and I do frequently loose them.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• One inside the other is a great idea...I'll try that. I hate how they all float around the drawer too. I think I'll have to get a drawer within a drawer...
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I know what you mean, I got 15 pairs for my dd over the summer... I have 3 pairs left. It's getting cold here and I wish I could find them
    katiliffe1982

Answer by katiliffe1982 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i think the kids toss them. i can't find their new socks anywhere! i even searched the van. i found they have this odd looking things thats for the socks, but they don't work for the little ones. and like the mesh bag, you have to remember to do it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i have one and it eats all of our socks even when i have all of the socks washed and i go to fold them half are missing
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Put them all in a pillow case and tie it off. It's not good to wash baby socks loosely anyway. They get caught up in the washer and can burn out the motor.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I do believe that the sock monster plagues everyones home
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I put them inside the other one... In my case I have XL monster loose socks......! And I use socks only when I exercise...so mine always get mixed up with theirs.......... Help....!

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010