Does your family bicker (fight) on Facebook?

Mine does and it is SO annoying. I stay out of it but I still see some of it when it shows up on the newsfeed. They even block, and eventually unblock, each other. Grrr...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• No. We're generally able to act like the adults that we are and not resort to petty insults and arguing on a social networking site for all the world to see. Sounds like something we would have done in high school, had the internet been around then.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My little brother go at each other on facebook but it just proves we love each other and we do it for fun. If we didnt spar with one another our family will think there is something wrong with us.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have been deleted by two of my sisters on both FB and Myspace a number of times, because we've gotten into a disagreement. It's petty and it's childish. It's not often we get into spats, but we're sister so it does happen. However, between my niece and my sister-in-law. Oh boy .. My niece says some NASTY stuff to her mom. Things you wouldn't even say to an enemy if given the chance. I mean, honestly they can go on and on. That's why my sister-in-law is "Hidden" and my niece .. well she deleted me. Oh well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• So far, NO. In fact we rarely disagree in real life.
    I have a nephew and 3 nieces( living in Utah )on Facebook and they are very sweet. My three grandkids have Facebook pages and they are so much fun! I limit my friends list to under 30---I won't" friend" people I barely know or distant relatives either. It works out so much better if you only "friend": nice people and relatives.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2010