Do your kids crawl in bed with you during the middle of the night?

I have a two year old little girl and for some reason she's gotten into this habbit about three weeks ago, waking up crying or just crawling into bed with me.

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YES! My almost 3-year-old transfered from crib to bed without any problems earlier this year, then a couple months ago he started doing this exact thing. Middle of the night, next thing I know, I've got a kid who is shoving his blankets in my face and climbing in. Most of the time I just move and let him sleep there - I'm just too tired to shuffle him back in his room.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 9:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my son use to when he was small
    krickit2

Answer by krickit2 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My dd does...uaually very early in the morning. 5 or 6. Sometimes I dont mind...I like to cuddle...but your right it does become a habit.

But then again...before you know it, they wont want to be near you...lol....so enjoy it...relax, quit listening to people say they "shouldnt" do this or that and enjoy your little one. :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My DS will wake up sometimes and want to get in bed, but I just take him right back. But when he gets up about 6:30 or 7:00 sometimes I just let him sleep the rest of the morning with us (about an hour).
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My boys were in toddler beds at 18 months now at 3 I find my twins in bed with hubby and I when we wake up I ask them why did they get in bed with mama and daddy they tell me they had a nightmare which at this age they do get a wild imagination so they do get nightmares.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't mind it sometimes, because the kids are just so sweet how the like to cuddle with me and want me to hold them. But my boyfriend and I only have a queen size bed. and to be honest I like my space when I sleep. lol. plus it seems like the kids move constantly and sleep horizontally rather than vertically.
    lilma0608

Comment by lilma0608 (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Enjoy having them want to cuddle and feel safe with you.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2010