Second pregnancy...a little confused.

I took a test a week ago that came out positive.. aside from missing my period and cramping.. I'm not feeling sick,tired, going to the bathroom often. I knw each pregnancy is different, and I need to actually go in and get everything checked out - but again aside from that test saying I am I dont feel it and according to a pregnancy calculator I should be about 3 months and since this is the second I should be showing..again nothing. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Each pregnancy is different. I'm almost 3 months and you can't tell either. Congrats! I'm sure when you get your first U/S it will finally sink in mentally. I haven't had many symptoms either. Count your lucky stars your not sick as a dog.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just like you said, every pregnancy and every woman is different! I was exactly like you with my first. No symptoms what so ever. With my second I was sicker than a dog. Count your blessings! Just go get a blood test to confirm your pregnancy and DON'T WORRY!
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thanks..I am thankful I'mnotsick as a dog,I was with my first which is one of the reason as to why I was soo confused..
    NikitaSmith01

Answer by NikitaSmith01 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sounds pretty normal to me.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If you are concern then I would make an appointment with your ob or midwife. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• everyone told me that the second pregnancy would be able to tell ALOT sooner than the 1st.. I didnt start showing til 6 months (on either pregnancy) and I am still small (8 months) so I am thinking that I will do the same as the 1st pregnancy and blow up the last month.. though this pregnancy has been completely different than the 1st with everything else...
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• to me i felt like i showed earlier with this pregnancy than my dd. but on the other hand i am 8 months prego and you really can't tell much. i have only gained 11 lbs. with dd i gained like 50. every pregnancy is different.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I never felt pregnant with either one of my kids. I was very lucky in that department. I want to say I started showing earlier, but I don't remember just how early. I suggest relaxing and being happy that you don't have to suffer this time around :-) Once you get into the doctor, I am sure everything will be fine.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 12:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2010