where online can you get the best deal on sex toys? adult content

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• adamandeve.com
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It's actually adameve(dot)com. I have ordered from them before and they are definitely inexpensive but some of the toys aren't that high quality, either. You get what you pay for. You know, plastic parts that break after a month or so, etc.

I use extremerestraints(dot)com. Yeah it's got a lot of BDSM/kink stuff, but they also have a great selection of reasonably priced vibes, dildos, glassware, and light kink (handcuffs, blindfolds, etc). Plus I like that anything you order from them is worth a certain (stated) amount off your next purchase with them. For example, you may order a $14.99 vibe and it says ($1.09) next to it. That means you will get $1.09 off your next order (and it stacks if you order multiple items, for instance add a $9.99 blindfold and you may get another $0.65 off the next order as well).
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 8:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have actually seen seem some on overstock.com. couldn't tell you about quality, but you can look there
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Check drugstore.com. If you go thru my site you earn up to 5% cash back. Drugstore.com also has a 5% cash back offer directly thru their website. I think they also have new members promotions, the last was 20% off for new members. All of these can add up to some real savings. Go to my site, click on the ZamZuu icon which will take you to the retail portal and search drugstore. www.letsgotravel.info
    jforeman12

Answer by jforeman12 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2010