why might a man offer to show me around places i mentioned i liked?

i met this man i interviewed about his shop. i think we were both dizzy we enjoyed it so much. so he said come back not as a reporter and he'd introduce me to the owners of three nearby chic shops i mentioned i was interested in. on email when i accepted he said the pleasure was all his, and i was easy to talk to and i'd find a lot of exciting things were happening on his end of town, just let him know when i had some more time. what is goign on here? i am out of practice, dont want to read into, but i didnt misread our vibes!

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know, but I would be careful with this guy. His motives may not be at all pure.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• umm, duh, he likes you. I would make sure that going out with him won't jepordize your job though
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Often people offer things thinking they will not be taken up on them. Be real careful you do not make yourself look foolish.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You met him through business and he offered to show you some business type places you were interested in... I would approach the meeting as business. If he's overtly flirting than you know he's interested in more. If not then at least you got what you were originally interested in.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010