Normal Pain for 2nd pregnancy

I always hate to say anything is in pain.. or i feel a little cramp here or there.. bc my doctor (the first few times i did) keeps telling me that the 2nd pregnancy is more painful than the 1st.. you will be able to feel things more.. but WHAT exactly are normal pains for the 2nd pregnancy?? should I be able to feel this or is that a contraction.. or is that normal.. ??? anyone know what to be on the look out for in the 2nd pregnancy NORMAL pain dept??

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me, I started feeling Braxton Hicks contractions around 16 weeks, round ligament pain has been intense at time, pelvic pressure has been stronger, and now at 38 weeks, contractions can get pretty intense and tight.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I felt no true pain my first pregnancy. But this time around (2nd) I feel everything. I can feel the days my uterus expands the most. I can feel my organs moving inch by inch to make room. This pregnancy I have a new doctor since we moved. He keeps telling me that cramps are normal while pregnant. I guess it depends on the person too. I think I may just be more aware and knowledgable of what my body is going through
    1andcounting

Answer by 1andcounting at 12:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It depends on how far along with your pregnancy you are. I actually remember my first being more painful but I had gallstones but this pregnancy (my third) the first trimester was horrible I was constantly worried i had a uti, was having a miscarriage etc, I was so sore all the time. But pain I would describe as achy in the lower groin, sharp pains going through and into your sides where your ovaries are and cramping in the lower back are all normal pains, now pain that drops you to your knees, cramping intermittently maybe with some spotting are all the kinds I would be concerned about. Good luck
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i just had my second baby not to long ago and i had so much problems so for me the second one wasnt very good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i guess it depends on the person..
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 9:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010