Carnival theme birthday party

My sons second birthday is the 2nd week of November ... I figured it would be fun to do a carnival theme. Do you think have a "traveling petting zoo" will fit in with that theme? Has anyone ever had any experiances with one? Or do you have any other ideas of things to do for his carnival party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• Bean bag toss and/or fishing for a prize (where there's a magnet on the fishing pole and they throw the pole in the water to fish for a prize.), cake walk (or cupcake walk), musical chairs, bowling with plastic ball and pins, and maybe an obstacle course.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Have a clown? Here's a page I found for some carnival themed party ideas.

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/carnival_party.html
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yes i have been wanting to do that for my son he turns two in Dec, petting zoo sounds good, also have you thougt about face painting& clowns? i was thinking about adding hay stacks but im not sure if that will go w/the theme.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• clowns are to scary for 2 yr olds but like maybe a ballon maker like the little animals and flowers and stuff like that a petting zoo or a pony rides,bouncy house,etc etc....
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 10:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010