ouch

I will be 33 weeks tomorrow & I am unbearably uncomfortable in my lower abdoman. When the baby moves down there it is almost painful. Is that normal? I have never really heard anyone say it was painful being pregnant. The only real relief I get is laying down which I cant always do. Why is this happening ? Is there anything else I can do to relieve the pain? It is painful to even walk! thanks in adavance for any advice. I wish he would just come out lol

ahsweetness

Asked by ahsweetness at 9:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• from what you just said and how far along you are i think the baby is dropping, so to say, the baby is spreading your pelvic bone so he/she can have a way out during birth, and that could also be pinching a nerve in you lower back that sparks pain all the way to your lower abdomen...

no one ever wants to say the bad things about pregnancy, only want to tell horror birth stories, but pregnancy isn't all flowers and butterflies...its hard and sometimes painful, i mean you have a child growing IN you and you are streching and being pulled from the inside out, it is going to hurt sometimes...
    good luck and congrats
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thank u!!! Much appreciated
    ahsweetness

Comment by ahsweetness (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• your welcome
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my girls used to punch and kick down which was PAINFUL it felt like they were about to jump out and start swinging lol but it sound like dropping GL.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 1:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010