Does anyone think that pregnancy is actually going to fun?

It's not a breeze.. pain and uncomfortable are the name of the game. Did you think it was going to be fun???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never thought pregnancy was going to be fun. I thought it would be an experience I would have to go through to have a baby. Pregnancy has it's ups and downs but I was prepared for it.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No it's not fun.I didn't like morning sickness,heartburn and not being able to get comfortable.I did enjoy my pregnancies feeling my babies move and kick,hearing there heartbeats.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Every pregnancy and every woman is different. My first pregnancy was wonderful. I loved every minute of it (aside from some morning sickness the first few months and when she kicked my ribs out of place in the last few weeks OUCH!) My second pregnancy, however was just miserable through and through.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Pregnancy is different for everyone. When I first got pregnant, I knew that it wouldn't be a bed of roses but I was excited about being pregnant. For me, my pregnancy was in no way easy, but I enjoyed it (with the exception of the last month!). If I were to get pregnant again, I think it would be different.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I was terrified it was going to be horrible, but it wasn't. I wan never sick or had any real problems. I loved every minute of each of my pregnancies, and I miss it all the time.

ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 10:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think being pregnant is more than fun, it is the best and I loved every minute of it. I absolutely adore every minute of being pregnant. I actually always have a hard time accepting not being pregnant anymore once I delivered my babies.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, I did and to be honest, even with all the issues and problems I had...I friggin' loved it and wish I could do it again!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I disagree with you. I love the entire experience and I don't view any part of it as painful.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I never thought pregnancy would be fun but its ok until toward the end when you get big and miserable. What comes after is worth every bit of it though. If someone can't tolerate pain, their is plenty of pain medications out there were you dont feel a thing. They gave me so much I couldn't feel to push when I was having a contraction, and the next time my legs were numb for hours. I dont think you should not feel any pain but some pain is ok. However, pampering also comes along with being pregnant, especially if you work.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• umm no def not esp with this being my second but it has been much better than my first
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010