someone pleease help

okay we moved into this house last january and we live across from a farm there are flies in my house all year long . i don't mean one or two i mean i clean my kitchen and walk back in there and flies scatter i have to walk around all day with a fly swatter does anyone know how to get rid of flies with out hanging fly strips all over my house or carrying a flyswatter around 24/7 i am not a dirty person and this is really disgusting to me i mean in the summer we cannot open our doors on a nice day becuz of the flies they are even in my car

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Home & Garden

• You can buy fly traps that come in bags, you add water. They sell them at Walmart. Hang them as far away from your house as possible. They will draw the flies away from your house, and when they are full you just shut them and toss them. Very effective.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008