How can i get my 2 yr old son to keep his diaper on??

How can i get Him to keep his diaper on ?.. seems like everytime i change my younger sons diaper who is 9 months .. seems that he takes his off to... or everytime he feels like it he does it ??

elenanoscar

Asked by elenanoscar at 11:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• duct tape over the diaper tabs.
    Or consider introducing the potty and letting him run naked through the house. This depends on if you think he is ready to learn the complex task of using the potty and if you are willing to clean up the occasional puddle of pee.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Paut it on backwards. I know it sounds funny, but it has always worked for me! Try it.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 12:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My children are a little bit older the youngest is 6, but with my grandson who is 2 as long as he has on pants he doesn't mess with his diaper. My older boys I had to keep onesies on them and pants. I think it is a boy thing..lol Hope that helps alittle
    luckymommax7

Answer by luckymommax7 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• yea good luck with that believe it not my daughter started taking her diaper off at six months she doesn't do it any more but she plays alot with it and is always scratchin where it hits her tummy she is only one but i am thinking about trying the pull ups
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Put.
    Lexylex

• I cannot let my daughter go without pants on...she would rip that diaper off in a minute. She puts up a fight during each diaper change and screams when I put her pants back on.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• We used tape when our oldest was not quite ready for potty training but wouldn't keep her diaper on, I finally put tape around her diaper, over the tabs. It worked wonders. It kept her bed dry in between not potty trained and potty trained time.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 12:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You need some duct tape or don't let him run around without pants on. My daughter was the same way. Or you could get pull ups or easy ups. My daughter doesn't take those off
    tinaaly

Answer by tinaaly at 1:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• mine does the same thing i think she just dont want the diaper on anymore because she is ready to potty train cause she only takes if off if its dirty and all so i got her a potty seat from walmart its folds up and you can take it along with you instead of having a seat sitting in the bathroom and having to clean it out i think it was only 10 dollars and it just fits right in the bag when we leave she loves it as well she will take her diaper off and run in there and put it on the toilet and she can also take it off and fold it back up and put it away for next time
    izabelsmommy06

Answer by izabelsmommy06 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• that is so funny. I do the duct tape too. Shes figured out how to take pants off, so the tape was the last resort. Ive tried to potty train her, but she thinks the toilet is gonna eat her or something. Time for a little potty chair.
    Tuloxi

Answer by Tuloxi at 8:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2008