p90x

sooo. a few questions:

has anyone else done p90x? Did you finish it? were you happy with your results?

another thing...

I'm on my 3rd day and I've thrown up at the end each time. What causes that?

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Haha... I got 10 mins in and fell over! lol... I sold mine in nearly unused condition, it was horrid!

Turbo Jams on the other hand is awesome! If I'm ever not pregnant, I could tell you how it makes a belly look...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yea i did it..it kicked my ass..i did it for 2 months and lost about 5 inches from my waist!!! but i gave up b/c it kept getting harder and harder...

you throwing up...you need to try not as intense workout..that could mean your body can't handle it...its not good if you are very out of shape
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It is true your body might not be able to handle it. I have a friend who has used it and when I asked about it she said, "Oh you don't want to start with that. It is very hard and I have been working out for over a year and it still kicks my butt." So I did not try it.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• What is it?
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 2:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have P90X & it Rocks, but sucks at the same time. LOL You throw up because it's a butt kicker. You have over exerted yourself. It works, but it's HARD! Good Luck & Keep up the good work!
    hrbrad4d

Answer by hrbrad4d at 8:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010