TOO MUCH WEIGHT!

i am now 22 weeks pregnant i weighed 118 before i got pregnant and already now weigh 141 pounds!! is this too much??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• people gain different amounts of weight.. i got pregnant at 102 and got up to 170
    Anonymous

• Ideal weight gain is 30-35 pounds I believe. I gained almost 50.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think it all depends on what your doctor says. It doesn't sound like a big deal to me. A friend of mine gained 60 pounds with her son and she was tiny. I was overweight with my daughter and I only gained 22 pounds. As long as you are eating well and getting some exercise, I wouldn't be too concerned.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well i weighed 104 in the beginning and now im 15 weeks pregnant and only weigh 112pounds...
    im not really gaining much lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ur fine you will lose most of it after the baby
    Anonymous

• I am 20 weeks and have gained about 20 pounds...but i look 8 months pregnant! Everyone thinks I'm having twins! Hopefully I will find out at the doctor today.
    madvillemommy

Answer by madvillemommy at 12:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I went from 135 to 190 throughout my pregnancy and my doc was pissed cause I gained too much. I even was watching what I ate, and eating healthy! Don't worry, you'll be OK, even if your doc gives you shit for it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i was gaining a ton of weight every dr visit i went to and then lately once i hit about 28 weeks it just stopped i have been the same weight for like a month i think i gained a pound or two. i was worried i gained too much but as long as ur eating right and ur baby is gaining right which they can tell by measuring ur uterus then ur fine and u will lose weight when u give birth
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2008