When the sex is not the same anymore...We dont have sex like we use to...It maybe once a wk or once every 2wks....is it me or something else....I try different things (hint hint :) ) but hmmmmm what else to do Ladies???? adult content

ok ne and the BF sex is a little off.....im feeling he's not attracted to me like he use to be so I'm thinking what else i can do to spice it up.....he says our relationship is not based on sex which I feel him on that.....I role play :)....advice LADIES?????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 10:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I've always felt as sex is such a huge part of my relationship. We need it and love it. Just try to be spontaneous ... it always feels good that way!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• make sure that you see yourself as sexy first. (and IMHO once a week or once every two is still running hot). Its also possible that your needs have changed (either yours or his) and maybe you need to talk about it.
    kiwigoddess

Answer by kiwigoddess at 10:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I don't think sex is important in a relationship. If sex is the only think you have going on between the two of you, your relationship is going to fail. No one is as attracted to someone sexually day in and day out. At some point, yes, you are going to get tired of having sex with the same person, it's the way it is. When that fails, however, you have to have a solid relationship built. That's how marriages survive... not sex.
    Anonymous

• TRUE, anon. Good advice...why are you anon? LOL.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I agree with a few other ladies on here...Sex is the only thing that makes a marriage..Yes its nice but its not everything..Plus if you are still getting at least once and week or every other week you are doing good... Plus you have to just factor in every days life..I know after work, kids, housework all day the last thing on my mind most nights was sex and I know he felt the same way... So just talk to your husband and really listen
    DPCreations

Answer by DPCreations at 2:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Do you think you are placing so much important on sex because you feel like he should be wanting it more and if he doesn't it means he's no longer as interested in you? That's not the case you know. Sex is important but it's not the most important aspect. As long as everything else is going well there's no need to worry. As life and time goes on couple have sex less - I know that's true for us as well.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010