Would you rather be single or married?

Would you rather be single and enjoy your life with the kids,live alone and not deal with a cranky hubby or be married,kids,a hubby and be tied down?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in

• that depends on what day it is....Some days my DH drives me insane and I wish I was single (btw don't call your mother on those days..she will offer you a plane ticket and money to come live with her).. but most days I love him and am glad I have a wonderful partner in this life.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'd rather be married. I don't see it as being tied down, and I'm usually more cranky than my husband, lol.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would rather be single, although still with my SO... I can't imagine living without him. But I hate being "married" terms like marriage, wife, and spouse all denote ownership to me... Like I am some possession or something, but without those terms we didn't have the legal or medical rights that come with them... When we were both single and together, we were partners - equals... While WE still see things that way, it bothers me that so many other people don't...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Married! I love the comfort of knowing there is always someone there to lean on and that I am there for him to lean on. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I agree that it all depends on the day. The grass is always greener on the other side. As for today. I would love to be single WITH my children. Lately I never seem to do anything right in his eyes.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• well I want to have alot of kids. and I want a husand to help me out with all of them and the bills.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Married.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 10:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Married.. i love it
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 10:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010