happy with breast implants?

Occasionally I will start to go down the road of considering breast augmentation for myself. I don't even want them big as much as repaired from what breastfeeding has done...but I'm aware of the horror stories when things don't turn out right. Has anyone had a mommy makeover and feel positive about it? How long has it been? Has getting it done affected your lifestyle or comfort?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I got breast implants when I was 18, and now that I am a mom I regret them. I of course gained weight when I was pregnant and now my boobs are HUGE and not so much in a good way.

They are under the muscle very comfortable and great but now that I have had my son they are a pain in my behind. When he was younger I would take him out and lay him on my chest with his head on my shoulder and rock him and after a few mins it would become very uncomfortable and that made me regret them. Now that he is a rough 1 and a half year old I have to be careful when I play around with him, he loves to sit on my tummy and jump up and down but he will fall and puts his hands to catch himself so he always falls down on my boobs and Im scared he will pop them. Breast implants were great when I was younger and they still look good, but they are not so great for being a mom. If you dont want them bigger you just want them shaply again
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• get a breast lift, theres no implant and they can pull your boobs back to where they were. Hope this helps :)
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Myself I have not had it done, but a friend of mine has. As far as I know shes never regretted it. She wanted to be big because everyone in her family was big. Even though she was already gorgeous. However, she was telling me one time how she told this guy she had them and I said why in the world did you tell him you had them. She said because he would know anyway, she said they kinda slosh I guess guys would know something was strange. But if your married I guess you wouldn't have that problem. Me myself I'm were you are I breast fed for 2 yrs. But I don't feel the need toput myself in jeopardy just to have boobs, my husband loves me the way I am. My friend has had hers though since 1990.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I don't think a breast lift would help because they really shrank after babies...I'm barely an A cup now, and one is saggy and and hangs low while the other is pretty okay. I would like to go back to being a full B...I feel so self conscious, I'm so flat! But I feel stupid even considering the risks just to have boobs when I have children who need a mother.
    Pumamama

Answer by Pumamama at 10:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I breastfed my ds and then I lost 133 lbs so my boobs were pretty gross so 2 years after my weight loss I got a lift and implants and I'm very happy with them. The surgeon I chose charges more than double what other surgeons in the area charge but she is the best in the state and it was well worth the extra money.... they look and feel totally real.... in fact, a few months after I started dating my bf it came up in conversation and at first he thought I was just messing with him. LOL If you are going to get them I highly recommend having them put in behind the muscle... it makes a huge difference in how real they look and feel.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Girl, my boobs are big enough. I'd like them small enough to fit into a nice, cute little t-shirt like I used to.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I am also considering boob job after having children. I think I might start with a boob lift first to see if that helps. I'm not so sure about having to replace the boobs every so often, and I've heard so many negative stories about boob jobs, that it makes me nervous.
    Ade930

Answer by Ade930 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• after seeing this photo, this is all I can think of now!

http://poorlydressed.failblog.org/2010/09/12/fashion-fail-pure-elegance/?ref=nf
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had them done 12 years ago-I have saline implants, placed under the muscle, underneath the breast--my reasons for having them done were very personal, as I found out I had a large AVM in the brain and wasn't expected to live to 40--I thought "Well-I'm going to do something for me!" I have never really regretted it, and knock on wood, I have not had any problems so far...but if it is a decision that you keep going back and forth on, it very well may be something you wouldn't be happy with-but I will say, I became much more confident with my body image and feel much better about how I look in clothes and in lingerie/swimsuits...
    avasmommee

Answer by avasmommee at 7:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010