Baby sitting laws??

So I was looking into watching a few kids in my home and I found out that there is different laws in each state regarding this. Does anyone know if it is legal in the state of Georgia to take in 4-6 kids? I wanted to get 2 or 3 kids for first shift and 2-3 kids for second shift. I already have a few requests to watch some of my husbands coworkers children, but before I agree to take them in I want to know if I am doing something illegal... Thank you for all responses and information.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• well in missouri you cant watch more than four kids without a licens and somebody helping you. but I dont know what it is in you state sorry.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• if you contact your county job & family services they should be able to send you a packet on it
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• In Georgia, you can legally watch 2 kids (that are not your own) at a time without being licensed. So if you have 2 kids from 7-3, then you can have two different kids from 3-11. For more info about this check out this website- http://www.daycare.com/georgia/.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010